|By Marketwired .||
|September 5, 2012 09:03 AM EDT||
VANCOUVER, BC -- (Marketwire) -- 09/05/12 -- ActiveState, whose software enables developers and enterprises to innovate from code to cloud, today announced it has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. Members of the TAP program collaborate with VMware to deliver innovative solutions for virtualization and cloud computing. The diversity and depth of the TAP ecosystem provides customers with the flexibility to choose a partner with the right expertise to satisfy their unique needs.
"We welcome ActiveState as a valued member of the VMware TAP program," said Sheryl Sage, director, Alliance Programs, VMware. "This membership means customers can take full advantage of a streamlined virtualization and cloud infrastructure experience. VMware provides an online marketplace, VMware Solution Exchange (VSX), where customers can learn more about ActiveState's collaboration with VMware and our continued goal commitment to developing breakthrough technologies that can transform business."
"We at ActiveState are thrilled to become a member of the VMware TAP program," says Bart Copeland, CEO, ActiveState. "VMware has created a valuable ecosystem where customers can easily find the solutions they need to grow their businesses. Stackato is the enterprise private Platform as a Service that enables developers and enterprises to innovate from code to cloud."
The VSX is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate and rate business solutions.
ActiveState Stackato product information, collateral, and other assets are listed within the online VMware Solution Exchange at https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/companies/activestate-software-inc.
With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solutions for each unique customer environment.
Tweet This: Today @ActiveState joins VMware Technology Alliance Partner Program #Stackato #PaaS #cloud http://bit.ly/JFdD18
ActiveState empowers innovation from code to cloud smarter, safer, and faster. ActiveState's cutting-edge solutions give developers and enterprises the power and flexibility to develop in Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Node.js, PHP, Tcl, and more. Stackato is ActiveState's groundbreaking enterprise private Platform as a Service (PaaS), and is the cost-effective, secure, and portable way to develop and deploy apps to the cloud. ActiveState is proven for the enterprise: More than two million developers and 97% of Fortune-1000 companies use ActiveState's end-to-end solutions to develop, distribute, and manage their software applications. Global customers like Cisco, CA, HP, Bank of America, Siemens, and Lockheed Martin look to ActiveState to save time, save money, minimize risk, ensure compliance, and reduce time to market.
ActiveState®, Komodo®, ActivePerl®, ActivePython®, ActiveTcl®, and Stackato are trademarks or registered trademarks of ActiveState. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. The use of the word "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
Kulesa Faul for ActiveState
- Choosing Your First Programming Language
- Research and Markets: Global PaaS Market -2013 Report
- ActiveState's Stackato v3.0 PaaS Builds on the Best of Open Source to Drive Innovation
- Komodo IDE 8.5 Released: Adds Refactoring, Faster Performance and Touch of Darkness
- ActiveState Stackato Connector for Citrix CloudPortal Simplifies Cloud Provisioning for IT
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- An Introduction to Ant
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- The Cloud Bubble: Is Computing Becoming a Utility?
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp May 18-19 in Prague, Czech Republic
- Telco Perl Powers Telephony With Linux
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- This Man Should Be Fired from His Job as a Magazine Editor
- Rackspace Cloud APIs Open Sourced