|By Marketwired .||
|August 23, 2012 09:03 AM EDT||
VANCOUVER, BC -- (Marketwire) -- 08/23/12 -- ActiveState, whose software enables developers and enterprises to innovate from code to cloud, today announced the release of a new free webcast, "PaaS for Ops - Pitching Platform as a Service to Sysadmins." The video is a joint production of the Canadian cloud software company and Redmonk, the first and only developer-focused industry analyst firm.
When all the marketplace noise surrounding the concept of "NoOps," sysadmins can be understandably hesitant to adopt new cloud technologies. In this video, ActiveState host Troy Topnik and Redmonk Analyst James Governor introduce private PaaS, then explain how it will shape the role of operations, deliver seamless application deployment, and in so doing, ultimately raise the profile of IT management in the enterprise.
Troy Topnik, ActiveState Technical Communications Specialist
James Governor, RedMonk Analyst
"PaaS for Ops - Pitching Platform-as-a-Service to System Admins" webcast
For more information and to listen to this webcast, visit: http://bit.ly/QI1Tzo
- ActiveState: http://www.activestate.com
- Stackato: Moving to the Cloud Fast, Easy & Awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_aKBJNovdU
- Stackato: http://www.activestate.com/stackato
- ActiveState Blog: http://www.activestate.com/blog
Empower Ops w/ Private #PaaS - New @ActiveState webcast w/ @Redmonk @monkchips pitches private PaaS to sysadmins. http://bit.ly/QI1Tzo
About ActiveState (http://www.activestate.com)
ActiveState empowers innovation from code to cloud smarter, safer, and faster. ActiveState's cutting-edge solutions give developers and enterprises the power and flexibility to develop in Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Node.js, PHP, Tcl, and more. Stackato is ActiveState's groundbreaking enterprise private Platform as a Service (PaaS), and is the cost-effective, secure, and portable way to develop and deploy apps to the cloud. ActiveState is proven for the enterprise: More than two million developers and 97% of Fortune-1000 companies use ActiveState's end-to-end solutions to develop, distribute, and manage their software applications. Global customers like Cisco, CA, HP, Bank of America, Siemens, and Lockheed Martin look to ActiveState to save time, save money, minimize risk, ensure compliance, and reduce time to market.
Kulesa Faul for ActiveState
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- An Introduction to Ant
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- The Cloud Bubble: Is Computing Becoming a Utility?
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp May 18-19 in Prague, Czech Republic
- Telco Perl Powers Telephony With Linux
- Rackspace Cloud APIs Open Sourced
- This Man Should Be Fired from His Job as a Magazine Editor