|By Liz McMillan||
|September 11, 2009 03:00 PM EDT||
David Mail is a CEO of Pixamba Ltd (http://www.pixamba.com), a royalty free stock photography agency and media services company. Pixamba offers microstock and midstock images at affordable prices starting from $0.75/image. Pixamba is also a developer of ProStockMaster software (http://www.prostockmaster.com), the first in the world desktop workflow management application for contributing stock artists.
Stock photography consists of existing photographs that can be licensed for specific uses. Publishers, advertising agencies, graphic artists, and others use stock photography to fulfill the needs of their creative assignments. (Wikipedia)
A customer who uses stock photography instead of hiring a photographer can save time and money, but can also sacrifice creative control. Stock images can be presented in searchable online databases, purchased online, and delivered via download or email. A collection of stock photography may also be called a photo archive, picture library, image bank or photo bank. As modern stock photography distributors often carry stills, video, and illustrations, none of the existing terminology provides a perfect match.
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Red Hat Named "Platinum Sponsor" of Virtualization Conference & Expo
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- An Introduction to Ant
- Cloud Expo, Inc. Announces Cloud Expo 2011 New York Venue
- The Cloud Bubble: Is Computing Becoming a Utility?
- How To Use Social Media in Your Job Search
- Cloud Computing Bootcamp May 18-19 in Prague, Czech Republic
- Telco Perl Powers Telephony With Linux
- This Man Should Be Fired from His Job as a Magazine Editor
- Rackspace Cloud APIs Open Sourced